
Fridays are my favorite because Mom and Dad
are both off and we play all day!

Lunch was great but Dad I think you need a hug!

Back home for a quick nap.

Come on guys I am ready to go have fun.

First a stop for some
ice cream.
Who said you need to eat from the top down.

Now it's time to party! It's
Lucas's Birthday so let's party hard!
Where did everyone go?

No Dad this party is only for little kids, you are to big!

Mommy and some of our great friends from
Lifechurch.
tv Hendersonville.

This is
Graham he is getting so good at walking.
It probably helps that he feet are as big as mine!

This nice lady painted a
ice cream cone on
my cheek. What a great party!

Ms Lindsey thanks for
inviting us it was a great party.
Yummm, I love pizza!
No comments:
Post a Comment