Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Lily

I recently got to help my friend Lily celebrate her second birthday!
I love to swim! Come on Lily, crawl like a crocodile!

Cool I found a car!

I could play in here all day!


I like your suit Lily!



Two is so old Lily. Soon you will be driving!


Lydia came to play and swim too!

Lily had so many cool friends come!






Push the red button to start it, gotcha. Just like mine at home.


Ms. Bethany and Eric hooked Lily up with a big piece of cake it looked tasty!
Hey Lily, can I have a bite?
Lily showed me her new play house.
Let's call and order some pizza!

Hello Papa John's, cheese please!

Ding dong! Ding dong!!!
Who is there?!?

It's just me, Briley B!

What a fun party! Let's go Lydia, it's your turn to push.

No comments: