Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Visit to the Dentist


















Today I went to my first dentist appointment.
They had a Piglet puzzle which was quite a challenge, but I did it.
















They had these cool fish on all the walls.
You want to see my sunglasses?























Come here little fella!


















We went back to where they would be cleaning
my teeth and it was so cool!















There were lizards and monkeys everywhere!
I wanted to hold one but he was to high to reach.








They gave me these cool sunglasses to
keep the bright light out of my eyes, thanks guys!












Mom and Dad were a little nervous but it went great!








I did so good and I was given a brand new
Dora toothbrush and Sponge Bob toothpaste!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Yay Briley! But, are you sure it was Sponge 'Boob' toothpaste or Sponge 'Bob'? Gave me a good laugh!!
So good to see your family this week!