C0me on guys it is time to turn off the TV and go have some fun!

First, we need a
healthy breakfast. Dad and I are building a jelly tower!

It is always important to
stretch before you swim.

I loved the lazy river and Dad worked as a great float!

The water was so nice. I could just lay back and relax.
So lets look but not touch - this sand stuff is gross.
Mom and Dad are still having fun, but could use a nap.
Dad, can I just rest here?
Nap over!! Ready to go again!
Come on Mom let's go have some fun.

Chippies and pizza... that is a well
balanced dinner.
We found a cow that I could ride on.
She was not very fast, so I wasn't scared.
Wow Mom look over there!!!
Family shot! Thanks for the memories big fake cow!
Here's Dad and I having fun! I think he put me in this hole on purpose. Silly Dad!
Alright ski ball... Mom, I love ski ball.

I'll show you how to do this.

This is easy just walk up here with your ball...

and then drop it in the hole! So much fun!

Look at all my tickets. Mom and Dad said I was great at playing games.

Quarters or pixie
stix, I can't remember which this game takes?
Deal or No Deal? How about Cookies or No Cookies.
That was fun. Now what do I do with all these tickets?

Alright I got a green ball, some candy, a red ball some more candy, and a butterfly
tattoo!

One more stop before the night is over.

Dad showed me how the most
delicious doughnuts in the world are made.

Dad less looking...more eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment