
Today Dad and I went to the park.
Look, I can climb all on my own.
I can do it Daddy!
Come on Panda, it is time to slide.

Oh no, I lost my shoe!

Watch me Panda. Slides are the best!
Wheeee!!! Yahoo!!!

Come on Panda, let's go again!

Here we go - almost there.

OK you can do it, don't be scared.
Ready, one, two, Three.... go!

Wheeee!
Don't worry Panda, I am coming.

Good job Panda!

You did it!

It is very important to be supportive of your panda as he tries new things.

Do you want to go again sweet boy?

I will clean your paw. Yuck dirty!

Here we go little fella.

Good job, you went super fast!

Watch out here I come.

Good sliding panda!

I got to play at the park with my Daddy and teach my panda to go slide, what great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment