Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time out for Panda

As I have gotten bigger, I have learned that you have to listen...
AND, if you don't listen you get a time out.

My panda was not listening.
He got a time out. It is important that you try to do something else
and let your panda think about his behavior.



As you can see I am doing my best to raise a panda that listens.
Maybe he can have a treat later if he is good.

Good panda! Email me if you need help with your panda's behavior.

Give him a kiss!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

My goodness this is just to cute!!! I am glad that the panda is learning manners!
Love you lots!

gate city barkers said...

Poor little panda! Hope he learns that listening is better than time out! This video is darling!!!

Jill Kelly said...

I love it!! haha! Typical Briley being ever so cute!!