Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Celebrating at Gigi and Grandads!

I was told that Santa had come to see Gigi and Grandad too.
Gigi I like the rocker Santa brought you!

It's for me!!! I love rocker!
This is just like the ones at Cracker Barrel!

I love to hang out with my cousins. Devin was showing me some fun faces!

I can do that you too, it kinda looks like a duck!

This is Devin wearing Optimus Prime's mask on his head.

Here I am wearing the mask on.. well most of me!

Mommy and Daddy said that this was such a great
picture because we all smiled and sat still.

I got some great toys and even a frog and duckie
I can wear on my hands. RIBBIT!!
Auntie Mel and I opened the presents, took pictures
and Uncle Tom took a much needed nap.

Christmas is over, now we have to clean up!
How did I get stuck vacuuming?!?

1 comment:

A. Bernhart said...

She is soooo cute!!! Can't wait to see the next one!!!