Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve Traditions

Mom and I wanted to make some of Nanny and Grandfather's favorite cake. Mom thought it would be fun if I helped out.


Stirring the batter (or what was left after Mommy poured it in the pan). Ok, I might have tasted a little.

This is my favorite part - ICING!!!

Oooohh, cut-cake!! We had so much fun using coloring and making green and red icing too.

After two services at LifeChurch, our dinner options are a bit limited and Mommy just won't cook after working all day (ok, actually she really never cooks). So, Krystal has became our Christmas Eve tradition for the past few years. They have pretty good chick-chick!

Ms. Ashley and her dog, Buddy, was at Nanny and Grandfather's. I LOVED playing with him. He was so nice to me and a very good dancer too!

Miss Ashley's kid-os made cookies for Santa. Maybe next year I can jump in on the cookie action, but this year I just had some more icing.

On Christmas Eve we get to open ONE present each...

YAY - new jammies!! I didn't really understand why I could only open one. Mom and Dad couldn't really catch me with the tree in my room because I wanted to open another 'pe-sant.' I can't wait until the morning!!

1 comment:

gate city barkers said...

I love Christmas traditions! Yours look like fun!!