
Dad what is all the white stuff?

It's wet and I like the way I can see my footprints in it!

Two hoods Dad...How is this helping things?

After a long day of watching the snow fall a quick ride around the bonus room.

This is the first time I got to wake up and fell the excitement of a neighborhood covered in snow! It was so exciting!

Mom and I are ready to go!
OK, can someone scratch my nose... because none of my joints will bend with 4 layers on!

Here we go!!!

So pretty, but so cold!

Come on "pow-wheel" lets see what you can do in the snow!

Hi there little fella!

He must be a snow baby, I wonder where his mommy is?

Bye snowman I am going to go look for your mommy!

Lets go this way Daddy!

OK you win, we can go your way!

COLD!! BURRRR!!! HAT!!!!

Well that was fun let go in and warm up, I bet mom will get somewarm blankets and cocoa for us!

Shhhh... I stole Daddy's hat, don't tell him!
4 comments:
What fun! The snow is much more magical when seeing it through the eyes of a little one :) Glad you enjoyed it!
* Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog - you are such an encourager!
LOVE ThEsE PICTURES! :) What a fun age to experience snow!! Our snow play lasted about five minutes. :) Love you! Hope we get to see you this week!
Briley is so cute all dressed up to go play in the snow! Wish I was there to go play!
Family fun in the snow!
Love the pic of Angela and Briley looking out the window at snow! Briley is making a little bit of snow look like great fun!
Post a Comment