We got to go see Mimi and Papa. It was so fun.
Mimi is this Baylor's bed?
I don't think I can share, where can I sleep?
Yea! I got to sleep in Auntie Stacie's room!
Hello little puppy! Can I borrow your sunglasses?
I love Auntie Stacie's room! Maybe I can keep these glasses!?
Ms. Nelda and Mr. EC came to see us and the brought toys!
Baylor was very excited to meet the Hill's.
Yep a roller coaster in the house!
Yahoooo!!! I am going so fast!
Why don't I ever get to play?
Next I got to go see Mamaw and Papaw.
Wait guys, I forgot my pink baby!
That is better. Come on little fella.
Hi Mamaw, I brought you some hugs!
Papaw, I brought you some hugs too!
I'll trade my pink doll for you green ball.
Papaw had some really cool money for my piggy bank.
Don't worry Papaw dad always takes 1,000 pictures a day.
Papaw told Bay stories about when Dad was a little boy.
I like your rocker Mamaw!

I want to sit with you too Mamaw.


Hmmmm, look at this!
Two beautiful girls.
Ooo No!? Bay looks sad!
It's OK Baylor, I'll give you kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment