Mom and Dad spend time every night reading to me. Now, I'll read you one of my favorites.
Five little monkeys is one of my favorite songs to sing!
I am not a big fan of eating chocolate, but Mom and Dad love the way I say it!
I love her little voice. She is becoming a great reader. 5 Little Monkeys is one of my favorites too especially when Briley sings it. Mimi will have to talk to her about how wonderful chocolate really is.
What a little reader!! I've always thought that book should be about giving a Pig a Party, too! Love you Briley!!!, Auntie Mel
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love her little voice. She is becoming a great reader. 5 Little Monkeys is one of my favorites too especially when Briley sings it. Mimi will have to talk to her about how wonderful chocolate really is.
What a little reader!! I've always thought that book should be about giving a Pig a Party, too! Love you Briley!!!, Auntie Mel
Post a Comment