
My sister Baylor is learning how exciting Christmas is!

Poor Baylor doesn't know that Dad won't let her get the balls. But I'll sneak her one later!

Our family Christmas Eve tradition is to go to Krystal after church.

We always go to Christmas Eve service at church and year's ago, Krystal was the only place opened after. It's really the only time we go there, and we always have so much fun!

Baylor's first Krystal burger!
Yummmm!

Back home to open some serous Christmas presents!

Dad, you are going to bring mine to me right?

I wonder what Santa brought us Mom!!!!

Mom, maybe I should open Baylor's too? It looks a little to heavy for her.
Oooo what is this?!?

Snowman
jamas!!!

Dad where are your snowman
jamas?

I love my family!
Ok, Dad said we all had to go to sleep before Santa would come. I gave you all blankets and tucked you in. Does any one need to go potty?
Ok we are ready for Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment