Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Mommy and Daddy took me to go see Santa!! I was a little scared
but Mom joined me! I love Christmas!

Mom and Dad think Santa and I have changed so much in the past year!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

2 comments:

gate city barkers said...

My how you and Santa have changed! A year of love and fun! Papa and Mimi can't wait to see you soon!

Allen and Jessica said...

WOW!! This is amazing! I can't get over how quickly our kids are evolving!! It's so exciting to see them grow and become independent spirits. . . One day we'll sit around a table and they'll articulate their inspirations and perspectives of God and the world. I look forward to that. . . every season is uniquely beautiful and positions us to grow in wisdom. Thank God for our kids and the role they play in our lives!! Love you friend!! Your baby girl is GORGEOUS!! Few compare. . . I mean that.