Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Briley and The Trees

I woke up from a nap today to find....

Some one put trees... in my house?!?!

And they are very pretty.
But Mom and Dad say don't touch, just point and say 'pretty!'

Not touching yet!

OK now I am, but they are so pretty!


Sorry Daddy! No touch.

I think I am going to like Christmas!

There is even a very tall tree down stairs!

I found this tree at GiGi and Grandad's house. I help put these on, how did i do?

1 comment:

gate city barkers said...

Mom and Dad just do amazing things like put beautiful trees in the house. I'll bet you won't want those trees to leave in a few weeks. Life is full of fun happenings when you are 18 months!! Briley, it is such a joy to see it through your eyes this year!!!