
Happy Thanksgiving Morning!! It's so fun to have all of my family here today!!

I wasn't a very big eater today until it was dessert time! Mmmm, cookies for lunch.

Everyone gathered around the kitchen table after lunch.

This is my sweet cousin Taylor. She was so much fun to play with!!

I love to hop up on Gigi and Grandad's bed and 'go boom!' All of my cousins jumped up and joined me. Oh what fun Thanksgiving Day at Gigi's is!

After a nap at home, we came back to Gigi's house. Auntie Mel is my coloring buddy. I LOVED sitting with her and working on the Dalmation book. She's doing a pretty good job teaching me my colors too:)

Ahhhh yes, practicing with Connor for Black Friday shopping tomorrow!
1 comment:
These pictures bring back such sweet memories!! Mimi and Papa enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with you and your family!!! We miss you bunches!!
Post a Comment