Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Trip to Chattanooga

After they traveled all night, I got to wake up and Mimi and Papa were at my house!! We had such an exciting time playing together and packing for our trip to Chattanooga for Dad to take his final state licensure exam.
It was a short drive to Chattanooga. Here we are at Mr. T's. Mom and Dad talk about this place ALL the time and this was my first visit!! All I can say is pizza and ice cream, I'm IN!

Uhhh, Mimi, vanilla is good, but can I have some of yours?

Delicious! What a mouthful:)

Cheese (pizza)! So good!!

Our hotel was VERY nice! Shhhh, don't tell but I jumped on the bed a little.

Mommy says this is one of the sweetest smiles:)

I'll swim over and get it! I LOVE to swim.

Brrrr, warming up with Papa after my swim. That was so much fun!

Here I am waiting on everyone to get ready so we can go to get bite-bites. Hmmm, maybe while I'm waiting I can order a movie on Mimi and Papa?



Papa needed to finish up his football game, so we all played 'Birthday Party.' All weekend long I said 'Happy' and expected all nearby adults to launch into the 'Happy Birthday' song!

Such a fun dinner downtown at Cheeburger, Cheeburger!

Quack, Quack, Quack! After Daddy finished with his test we got to go shopping downtown on the waterfront. This silly big duck jumped in my stroller! He was cuddly!

Shopping downtown with my Mom and Dad. Brrrr, it was cold!

The beginning of many trees that I will climb with Daddy:)

One of my favorite things on the trip was having an adjoining room with Mimi and Papa. It was so much fun to run from room to room and play with everyone. I loved having them around all weekend! Hope I get to see them again soon!

Oh wait, I learned a new word on my trip, actually two - 'What's Up?' You can hear it in the first second of this video. It made my family laugh everytime they heard it.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love this!!!
Miss you all so much!!!

gate city barkers said...

Mimi and Papa loved being with all of you! Nashville and Chattanooga both were such fun! Let's do it again soon! What's up, Briley?