Although we don't have any pictures from this point on, let me just tell you how much I LOVED Mother's Day Out. There are all kinds of animals like birds, fish, and even a lizard on the way to my room. I didn't even hesitate one bit when Ms. Barbara reached out for me and I joined all my new friends. Ms. Evelyn said I played nicely, ate a good lunch, and even took a little nap. When Dad came to pick me up I was playing and he actually had to come in and scoop me up. I can't wait to go back!
July 4th Celebration!
15 years ago
3 comments:
What great pics!! I'm so glad Bri loves Mothers Day Out!! She has the coolest lunch box ever! Jonah wants one when he grows up!! :) Love you. . . we must get together sooN!! For real conversation. :)
So glad that she enjoyed her first day! Such a big girl!
You are such a BIG girl! Papa says he used to carry a lunch box but yours is much prettier, and Mimi didn't put his name on his.
Post a Comment