Monday, October 12, 2009

The Nightly Y Routine

Gigi always makes sure that I have quarters in my diaper bag for the Y! You see, after Mom teaches her classes she comes to pick me up and if I've been a good girl, I get to pick my treat. I meet the best friends at the Y and always love to chat and share my yogurt raisins.


Ms. Carol was working at the Y tonight. She also serves in LifeKIDS with Mom. It's always fun to see her:)

Kaitlyn was making funny faces at me. It was such a great night at the Y! Mommy wishes she had a picture of me and my two girlfriends, Kylie and Addison in our class. Tonight we were the only ones and we were very cute sitting together on the little couch and chair watching TV.



1 comment:

Allen and Jessica said...

So CuTE, AnG!! Briley's look is really maturing. Her babiness is fading. . . She's so beautiful!