Sunday, January 9, 2011

Halloween Marathon Day #2

Wings on and ready for day 2!
Dad is helping the littlest fairy fly!

And giving her kisses!

Dad said he dressed up as a therapist. I think he's just lazy!

Auntie Mel did much better than dad. Watch out for ZOMBIE AUNTIE MEL!

Dad I think I need a little rest!

It takes a lot of work to look this cute!

Shhhhh... Grandad, we need to hide here for just a minute!

Dad can I touch this big pumpkin?!!?

Wow that is cool!

Grandad I need to do some tightrope walkin.' Will you hold my hand?

Hi there little fella!

Gigi, Mimi, and Baylor stayed at Zombie Mel's house to give out candy and change diapers.

I was so excited to see Rascal when I got back. He is a very sweet boy!

Come here big boy!

I love this pumpkin!

Time to count all the loot!

Sister tried some chocolate and I think she liked it!

More please!

Thank you!

Wait give that back! It's so good!
Mrs. Tina and Avery came to see all the little fairy girls.

I got some jelly gum. Bay got some chocolate. Halloween day 2 was a success!

No comments: