
Halloween this year was a three day marathon!

Like any good marathon runner, I need to get my shoes ready. I think these fairy tights are so cute!

Sister is just trying to stay warm.

Look she has fairy tights too!
Hi Baylor boo!
Alright let's go get some candy!
This is my friend Emma. She was a fairy too!

Thanks for
sharing I like jelly gum!

We are having so much fun!

Baylor was a little fairy too! She is so cute!
Let's go this way!

Emma said "No
Briley don't run away!"

Dad is telling me to look for more Butterfingers.

Here is Mr. Jeremy, Mrs Erin and Emma. They
were a lot of fun to trick-or-treat with!

Time for everyone to get some pictures for
Facebook.

Mom I am hungry. We need to either go eat
or start opening some candy.

Mom is blessing our lunch and thanking God for such
a great day together!
No comments:
Post a Comment