Today my Mom, Mimi, Papa, and Baylor are all going to see a movie. I hear it is about bees!
It is going to be so much fun!

Come on Baylor, we don't want to miss the movie.
Awwww... Baylor I'll help you!
Papa and Mimi are ready for the show. I wonder if they put butter on Baylor's paci.

I want a good seat for the show!

Baylor slept a little, but I paid attention so I could tell her about it later.

It was so nice of Papa to share his popcorn!

Baylor did you like the movie..... ??

YES!!!!!

Baylor did you poop your pants?
YES!!!

Movies are so fun! Mom we get popcorn and buckets of coke. We should come everyday!
1 comment:
The bee movie was good but being with OUR GIRLS was GREAT!!! Looking forward to the day when both girls can help Papa with eating popcorn!
Post a Comment