
Mom told me before I went to bed that if I kept my bed dry, I could go to the mall today. I think my little sister forgot. Get up Baylor, we are going
shopping today!

Let's see she is going to need
something to wear.

This is cute. Here, wear this Baylor.

Hey Dad - how can I help?

It's bath time, so Barbie and I will help sister with her
bath. Don't cry Baylor it's only water.

Baylor is ready and it is time to go do some shopping!

Dad has us both loaded up on what looked to be a small train.

I liked riding on this for about 5 minutes. Then, I wanted to get down and run. Hey, a girl can do
her own shopping right?

We had to stop and eat after several hours of shopping. What is in my glass?

I was such a good girl mom took me to
McDonalds to get ice cream. Do you want some Dad?

Sometimes, my sister Baylor can be loud. But it's OK because I just ask Mom for my headphones.
No comments:
Post a Comment