
Mom, Dad, and I took a trip to Myrtle Beach. The drive was great but after 13 hours in the car, I needed to stretch out.

Stickers are a new favorite game! I love to see what new stickers Mom has put in my diaper bag.
The best part of vacation was that I got to eat popsicles everyday. I lOOOOve popsicles.
Mom and Dad visited this cool church in North Myrtle Beach. It was so good to see our friends who are now on staff here.

I took my first beach swim - indoors and in a heated pool. This is my kind of beach!

NO, DaDa no eat toes!!!!! NO eat toenails!!

I love Mom!! Thanks for the warm towel and cuddle!

Dad and I shared some ice cream...his coffee kind was OK.

But I liked my pink kind the best!

No pants and now it's time for bed so we can play hard tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment