Wow mom, pass the salsa...and I'll have some more rice please!
There is my Mommy and my new little sister Baylor. I have not met her yet, but I love her too!
OK I am ready to go!
Tonight I am hanging with some of the great volunteers at Lifechurch.tv - where my Mommy works.
Here are some of the cool teenagers that gave me some sweet hugs.
I found the biggest green ball. It was so big, and I could not pick it up!
My friend Lucy showed me a fun way to play with the green ball.
Be still big green ball, Briley is going to ride you!
Joshua helped me go down the big blue slide...Wheeee!
Sarah is showing me her cool bracelets!
The blue one is a kitty, the green one is puppy, and purple is a fishy - sooo cool!!
There was a bounce house and everyone helped me stand up. It was hard!
Ms. Carol took me to see the indoor climbing wall.
I love hanging out!
No comments:
Post a Comment