Sunday, April 11, 2010

Egg Hunting

Mimi and Papa came to make sure that I was ready for Easter egg hunting this year.

Let's go guys I think I can find all of these things!
Come on Papa lets find some eggs!

I don't see them?


Look Mimi, eggies!

I found a blue one!

Here is a pink egg!


This is so much fun. I love finding eggs!


Here are some more! I carry my basket/bucket so well.

Jonah came over and I hid some eggs so he will be ready for Easter too.

Wow, Jonah is a really good egg hunter!

Mom and Dad took me to Indian Lake to look for eggs too!

Come on Dad some of these have candy in them.

I love Easter and I really love hunting for eggies!

1 comment:

gate city barkers said...

Mimi and Papa love spending time with our little "eggie hunting" sweetheart! We miss ALL of you!