Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Bunny

Daddy is helping me get ready to go see the bunny!



He was very sweet and soft!

I got to see his house.
Mimi I don't want to get in - I just want his carrots!

Even mommy got to hold the bunny.

Dad, bunnies don't lay eggs!

Dad, bunnies don't have wings!

Dad, this is just redundant!! You're silly!

He was so soft and I think he was the nicest bunny ever!


I was excited to get to kiss the sweet bunny!

He made me laugh so much!


He was definately the most tolerant bunny ever!

2 comments:

gate city barkers said...

A sweet girl with a very gentle bunny! What fun we had!!!

Adrian said...

She is getting so big. . . and her hair is so long! I love it!! I know you're busy preparing for Baylor's arrival. . . can't believe it's almost here!