Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things I Love!!

I have been working on a list of some of the things that I LOVE!!

Dad that is way too close!!!

I love to feed Dad...especially food that I don't want to eat!
I love "dias." A quesadilla a day keeps the doctor away!

I love my juice. I will cuddle it for naps and for bedtime.

I love my cousins. This is Devin he makes me laugh.

I love cousin Connor too... he is so nice to me!

I love making monster faces!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!

I love to wear Mommy's socks around the house.

I love to play in the fridge. Look carrots!

I love suckers! I am getting better at keeping them in my mouth and not on my chin, shirt and pants!

I love bath time!! Especially in Gigi and Grandad's big tub.

And bubble beards!!!!!

I love to color. Mostly I make pandas!

I like to go for rides in the car. Mom and Dad hand pretzels to me, and I get to watch the cars and even Dora!

I love popsicles, cold burr!

I love... what ever these soft things are!

I love bunny kisses!

I love making faces with my Daddy!

1 comment:

gate city barkers said...

I love Briley!!!
P.S. I miss you too!