I was so excited to celebrate my friend
Scotlyn's second Birthday!
Scotlyn even had a dolphin come to her party!
My friend Liam came to help bounce and
celebrate a great second Birthday!
Dad helped me to go slide down these big fun slides!
Finally I made it up and now I go down the big slide!
OK, so daddy helped me get to the top.
Careful!! Thanks for catching me Dad!
One, two, three....... Weeeeeee!!!!
O no, I kinda landed on my face.
Thank you but I don't think I like veggie pizza,
I'll just eat my cheese!
Just wait guys I can totally sing the
Happy Birthday song all by myself!
We all had so much fun and look at Scotlyn's
great Birthday shirt and bow!
skiball one of Mom's favorite games!
Don't worry dad I will get the balls back!
1 comment:
WoW! Look at all of Bri's friends!! Looks like such a fun party!!
Post a Comment