Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mimi, Papa, and Auntie Stacie visit for Christmas

My Auntie Stacie came to see me and to meet my little sister. She lives in Africa and is a missionary and a photographer. I had so much fun when Mimi and Papa brought Auntie Stacie to celebrate Christmas with Bayor and I.

Yea, more gifts to be opened!

I am telling Aunite Stacie what squinkies are and she is telling me what the real animals look and sound like.

Papa is showing Baylor some of her new toys.

Baylor was so excited to meet Aunite Stacie.

Aunite Stacie brought Baylor a Giraffe from Africa and Baylor said it tasted great!

We went to Gigi's house to have lunch. I love getting to spend time with my famliy.

Baylor loves to get cuddles from her Mimi.

Mimi why are there trees in the house?

Mimi can I touch this tree? My Daddy will not let me touch the tree at my house.

This is a very big tree.

Yes! I got to touch the tree! Thanks Mimi!

2 comments:

gate city barkers said...

We had such fun! What a blessing to all be together to celebrate Christmas!

Stacie said...

Aw!! It was such a blessing to be with you all! I miss you so much!!! Love!