Mom just told me that my Auntie Mel is bringing my cousins to my house for a cookout. I am so excited that I am waiting by the door! I also want Auntie Mel to see my new fairy wings.

Auntie Mel and Connor love my wings.

Devin was only interested in getting a hot dog.

Baylor saw my wings too, but was too busy with her blue fish, red bird, and yellow lion
to comment on how cool they looked.

Cousins went outside to throw some football before Grandad started the fire.
Hey guys, you forgot me!

OK Gigi, let's make some hot dogs.

Here are two for you!

Gigi can i have a marshmallow?
We had so much fun cooking our food in the fire. Thanks for making a great fire Grandad.
A little more football and then time for baths.

After some tasty hot dogs and s'mores, we came in to get baths. Devin and Connor were so helpful with getting sister and I ready.

Devin read me a book. He is a big kid so he can read all by himself. Come back soon and put me to bed anytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment