Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hanging Out with Mr Jordan and Ms Jenna

We were so excited to get to see some of Mom and Dad's coolest friends. Mr. Jordan and Ms. Jenna were very excited to meet my sister for the first time. I think Mr. Jordan may have eaten something spicy!
Ms. Jenna was worried that Baylor may have a had an accident.

Mr. Jordan is going to be a great dad one day. He is already willing to try sniff sister's booty.

Ms. Jenna and I played pizza party. She is a really good cook so she made some great pizza!

Mr. Jordan and Ms. Jenna were very amazed at how well I could swaddle and change my panda.

Come here fella, I think you need a diaper!

You got a clean diaper now you need your swaddle!

It was so fun to hang out with friends. I was glad they got to meet Baylor and see me put my panda to bed.

No comments: