Saturday, July 24, 2010

Visitor's on Baylor's Second Day

Mom and Dad have been telling Baylor how special and lucky she is! We are such a lucky family to have so many friends who love us and pray for us. Today, Baylor is going to get to meet some of them - YAY!

Grandad and I were the first ones again today! I love my sister:)


Gigi, Mimi, and Papa always bring the important things...cupcakes, sippy cups, and baby dolls. Sister and I are lucky girls.


Papa and Mimi enjoying a few sweet minutes before so many friends arrive.

How fun Baylor! Mom has us matching outfits again. I love matching so everyone knows that we are sisters.
Ms. Katy and her mom Ms. Kitty came at the same time as the Roger's family.
Ms. Bethany is one of mom's best friends and Lily is one of my favorite friends! Soon she will be having Baylor a friend too!!

Ms. Jess, Mr. Allen, and Jonah came to see baby Baylor too.
Jonah and I had so much fun playing while Mom, Baylor, and Ms. Jess talked. We love their family!
Pastor Chuck and Ms. Joanne came to meet my sister.

Ah oh Ms. Joanne...this looks way too natural. Maybe a new baby sister or brother is in the future for Sarah Kate and Kingston??

This is Mr. Troy, Ms. Tina's husband. He loves the babies!
Ms. Lindsay gave baby sister some sweet cuddles.

Ms. Tina is one of my favorite people and I know Baylor will fall in love with her too!!

Ms. Tina and Ms. Lindsay are making Baylor's arrival known and putting her up on Facebook.

Here's the Brant family. Ms. Miriam is a special friend to Mom and takes awesome pictures! She and Mom had lunch before I was born...that was just 2 years ago.

Ms. Kim, Eric, and Joel came all the way downtown to meet Baylor too!

I think Dad is taking Baylor to LifeKIDS.tv and letting her listen to songs...either that or Dora.

Mommy is either asleep or doing work. What a long day! Thanks for all of our friends who came to love on our family and make us feel so special.

No comments: