Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween

Bzzzzzz goes the ladybug! I can't wait to have some fun tonight.

Getting ready to hit the neighborhood with Mom and Dad!

We had a big party with lots of our friends from church. Here's my family all dressed up...don't worry, that witch is just my GiGgi.

It was great to get to go trick-or-treating with my cousins. I always love having Connor and Devin around.

Having a little snack. Hey, a bug's gotta eat!

Here's Princess Hannah getting ready to hit the neighborhood!

Daddy leading the way for us all - trick or treat!

Noah the Pirate and Reagan the Princess took a little wagon ride.

Our Princess friend's having some dinner! We had such great friends over, but couldn't ever get everyone together for a picture. Thanks to everyone from coming and making our Halloween so special!

Borrowing Gigi's hat:)

I know Auntie Mel...sit on bottom:( Daddy tells me that all the time too!

What could be a better ending for the night than a little nap on Wolverine?? Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

gate city barkers said...

What a fun evening! Glad we could be there to share it. Briley, you are the sweetest "little buggy" we know.

Stacie said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!! Love you all lots!

Adrian said...

What a fun night! She's the cutest little ladybug ever!
I agree that we must get together soon...it's been too long!