Mommy was organizing my closet and found these fun shoes from Mimi. Daddy found them and put them on for a fun, squeaky time! I love to wear them around the house anytime I see them! Too bad they are too big to wear out in public. Oh well, over my pajamas works just fine for now:)
July 4th Celebration!
15 years ago
2 comments:
This is hysterical!! I've never seen squeeky shoes before! Jonah wants a pair!! Mimi, where can we find them?! :) Bri is ridiculously adorable! . . . Thanks again for last night!! We had such a great time and were at peace knowing he was in great hands! Please let us return the favor soon! Love you!
PS- My clepto son stole Bri's cell phone. He's been trying to call her from it all day! :)
This video is LOL funny!!!!!
Would love to know what she is thinking when she hears these shoes make noise and no other shoes do it.
Post a Comment