Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mimi and Papa Visit

My Mimi and Papa came all the way from Virginia as soon as they got back from Africa. We had such a fun week together!
Here's Papa and I. It wasn't fly fishing this morning, but it was 'fly the Briley' time!
Mimi and I had so much fun during my bathtime. She made me look all pretty for the day ahead.
Papa was too high to go over, so I had to under him.

I have an idea... Let's go see the fish!

Don't be scared Dad - they can't get us.

I loved my time with Mimi and Papa!!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Her hair is getting so long! I love it! Glad that you had a fun visit with John's parents.

gate city barkers said...

Mimi and Papa had such fun visiting with you! You are growing and changing daily--mmmm even eating catfish!
We love and miss you very much!