LifeChurch celebrated the 4th of July with a big party in the parking lot of our soon to be location. There were lots of people, great music, food, and....

face painting! This is Ms. Sarah trying to get me to be still. Actually, Mom was bribing me with some crackers.

Ta-Da! It's a watermelon to match my dress.


Gigi came and pushed me around while Mom and Dad got to hang out with lots of their friends.

I loved fireworks....so much that I wouldn't turn around for a picture! Can't wait until next year to see them again!
2 comments:
What fun! We will definitely have to join ya'll next year now that we know you're there. Thanks again for the invite today. We enjoyed seeing you!
She is sooo precious. And getting so big. I see you have moved up to bigger bows- can you still glue these?? ;) Looks like LifeStock was a great turnout.
Post a Comment