
Chasing balloons before the party - a pre-party favorite pasttime!

Gigi and Grandad giving me the 'Happy Birthday Pretty Girl' talk.

My parents were so excited about my party. We had so many friends and family come to celebrate my first birthday!

Here's Mimi pinning my dress before the party began - thanks Mimi!

My cake ROCKED!!!

Before we blow out the candle...

This is all mine??
Oh YUMMY!!
Here Dada, you have some.

Maybe I can try out walking in my cake??
All done! That was delicious!

Time to go get clean and come off my sugar high

SO many presents!! Thank you to all of my friends who came to celebrate!

Thank you for coming Cohen - how 'bout a kiss?

Friends enjoying some awesome food.

Lydia thought my kisses were funny, but was a pretty good sport and slobbered right back.

Ah, Jonah, you're my littlest friend! I can't wait for your party next year!

This is Ms. Amanda and Ms. Kathy - they made my party happen! Thank you so much for making all the delicious food, treats, and organizing everything so Mama and Dada could just enjoy every minute!!
6 comments:
What a fun day! I hate that we missed it.
I love all of her b'day outfits...she really knows how to work the camera!
oh my gosh! love the bday pics!! especially the one set as your default! Bri's kiss face has my heart! :)
Pretty sure that was the party of the year!! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it!
We had so much fun celebrating Briley's #1 birthday! She is such a sweetheart! Wish we lived closer. Mimi and Papa miss all of you! Keep those pics coming!
That cake is AWESOME! We should have an "everybody's birthday" party in August when we go to Virginia - Isaac loves to sing Happy Birthday, and of course, we are always up for cake!!
Ok, It has been awhile since I have been able to get on the blog, so I was so excited about seeing Briley's birthday pictures - BIRTHDAY WEEK I should say. Just want to warn you - she will get use to this and turn into a birthday monster like Shane. His birthday is celebrated for a whole month. Seriously, she is gorgeous and the cake definitely rocks!
Post a Comment