Tuesday, September 16, 2008

80s Night at the Melting Pot

It was seven years ago that John and Angela got engaged at the Melting Pot. So, to celebrate we went back for dinner and it just so happened to be 80s night. Of course, we weren't wearing crazy 80s attire then and Briley wasn't even a thought. We had SO much fun and Briley was a complete angel...everyone LOVED her little splatter painted onesie, jean skirt, and legwarmers!

Members Only...really?


I layed down and played in the seat beside mom for most of dinner.

We have no shame and the Melting Pot has no changing tables in the bathrooms...oops!! Way to be discreet Dad!

Check me out! I am such a good girl...and I'm getting big too!


2 comments:

Allen and Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!! I love it!! You're the coolest parents ever! (my inspiration) :) Please, please come over soon! We'd love to have you! What days are good for you?

gate city barkers said...

The 3 of you can look good in any era! Love the leg warmers!